Saturday, December 29, 2012

Nolog Found In OBIEE11g

OBIEE 11.1.1.5.0 I tried to set loglevel for weblogic user . I opened the Rpd online mode and click on Manage –> Identity and wondered that I did not get any user information in user tab as shown in below screen.
Solution :
Goto Actions –> Set Online User Filter and enter * in the input box and click Ok as shown in below screenshot.
We will get all the users available in weblogic console . Here we can set the loglevel .
Set the loglevel here .
Observations: (Observe the below screenshots for each point)
1.All the users that we are getting here are only references . We can delete the references only here .(Observe the below screenshot)
2. Once I close the rpd and open it again online , we cant delete the ‘weblogic’ user reference .
3. If we create the user in weblogic console  without assigning with any group , that user by default assigned with ‘BIConsumer’ role .
I hope this entry helped you out  .